Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Iced in with many BLESSINGS!


I was thinking today that I have way to much to blog about! That is probably because we have been trapped inside for so long. (Thanks to my parents who came to take me and the kids to Mc Donalds this afternoon! It was the highlight of our week!)
I would like to say I feel so blessed to be trapped inside with my 3 precious babies! I am also thankful that I have a Wonderful Husband that works hard everyday so I can be at home. God has really given me so many blessings and for that I am thankful!!! Here are a few pictures to remember our week so far.....
*This pic is Hunter with his "KING ARTHUR" award from school!(Student of the month in his Pre-k class.)

* My sweet little Emery! *My funny little Alli!



*Outside enjoying the snow(or should I say ice?!!)! Don't worry...Emery was only out there for the picture!


*Daddy let Hunter and Alli slide down the driveway in a box!



*My 3 Favorites in their Jammies all day yesterday!


*Hunter, Alli & Emery before church on Sunday! (Yes, I make them do this every week. Can't you tell by Hunter's face that he loves this tradition?!!)



I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the many blessings God has given! May we never forget that all good things come from above!!!
"Whatever is good and perfect comes to us from God above." James 1:17 NLT







No comments: