Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is ALIVE!!!!

I have been thinking about Easter all week and how awesome it is that we serve a risen Savior everyday, not just on Easter! Every Easter since I was little I remember my dad calling people early on Easter morning and saying, "I went to the tomb and he is not there! HE IS ALIVE!!!" How great is that?!! I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life but I am most thankful for for an amazing God! I serve a God who loves me no matter what kind of day I am having or what I have done. He sent his son to pay the ultimate sacrifice. I am just glad the story didn't end there. The miracle was that morning when the disciples went to the tomb and he was not there!!! He was alive!! He is still very much alive today!!! For that I am truly thankful!!!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter like we have. Here are a few pictures of the kids from this weekend!






















































































No comments: