Monday, April 6, 2009

What's up with us..... in pictures!!!

It has been way too long since my last post! Things have been crazy around here!!! I thought I would catch up in pictures. It is the best way for me to remember everything. They are not in order because I uploaded them wrong and I am to lazy to fix them!

The kids sporting spring clothes on Sunday even though it was freezing!
My little pumpkin sticking her tongue out!(i have lots of pics of Emery because we are all in love with her!!)

Emery sitting up and thinking she is big.

Aunt Lindsay let both of the girls play dress up! (or Emery eating the princess wand!)

Hunter and his cousin Ella at Incredible Pizza.

Alli and her best cousin Lauren!!!

The Girls!


Alli and her dog Lisa in the salon chair!

Kyle and Hunter at the OKC Thunder game!

Mommy, Alli & Emery at the Thunder game!


Alli and the other Emery we know at the Zoo!

Hunter and his buddy Pike at the Zoo!

Emery and Aunt Whitney eating lunch at OTB! Yummy!

Emery in a tub with a remote while we were working on the consignment!


Hunter and Alli walking at the park!

My three babies at the park!!

My little helper Alli feeding her baby sister!


There has been a lot going on with our family this past month. It has been one of those harder seasons in life but Our God is faithful!! I never want to forget the many blessings we do have! I am thankful for my husband who is always wonderful and for my funny children who can keep us laughing even when things seem so serious.
















1 comment:

momof4kr said...

I always get flooded with memories when looking at your pics...your girls remind me of my girls at that stage! And, the fact that we both had boy - girl - girl...so fun!
Your children are BEAUTIES!!!!!!